America’s Fastest Growing Safety Crises
Slip and fall accidents are a growing problem. The total cost of these accidents now approaches $80 billion each year, and that number is expected to double within the next decade. In Falls Aren’t Funny: America’s Multi-Billion Dollar Slip-and-Fall Crisis, author Russell J. Kendzior provides a comprehensive look at one of the most pervasive yet seldom addressed problems facing our world today.
- *Examines the financial costs and the industries hardest hit by slips and falls and the heightened risk to the elderly population.
- Looks at the causes for the numerous slip-and-fall accidents and injuries.
- The contributions of the insurance, legal, and manufacturing industries and how they worsen the problem.
- Outlines prevention of slip-and-fall accidents
- Discusses how everyone from product manufacturers and property owners to the general public can help to reverse the trend of this increasingly expensive and dangerous problem.