Slip-and-Fall Prevention Made Easy:
A Comprehensive Guide to Preventing Accidents (1999)
Backed by more than ten years of research, the author examines the cause-and-effect nature of slips and falls and describes the scope of slip-and-fall accidents.
- Provides tools to understand the nature of the Accident Cycle
- How to apply and use tools in your organization
- How to recognize contributing factors and patterns in your own business environment
Falls Aren’t Funny:
America’s Multi-Billion Dollar Slip-and-Fall Crisis (2010)
In this book, Russell J. Kendzior provides a comprehensive look at one of the most pervasive yet seldom addressed safety problem facing our nation today.
- Slip-and-fall accidents, what causes them, and what can be done to prevent them.
- The financial costs and the industries hardest hit by slips and falls
- The contributions of the insurance, legal, and manufacturing industries and how they worsen the problem.
- Discusses how everyone from product manufacturers and property owners to the general public can help to reverse the trend of this increasingly expensive and dangerous problem.
Real-Life Stories from a Slip and Fall Expert Witness (2017)
Rather than debate the truth behind slip, trip and fall litigation, Kendzior sets the record straight and provides the reader with a behind the curtain view of the people filing these lawsuits and the companies being sued.
- Real-world stories of slip, trip, and fall Plaintiffs and Defendants
- What can be done to prevent injuries and lawsuits
- The view from the witness box
- Lessons, settlements, verdicts and more!
A Lawyers Roadmap to Slip, Trip and Fall Litigation:
A Lawyers Roadmap is designed to help you better understand and plan your case and is a useful tool for attorneys, risk managers, claims managers or anyone who wants to have a better understanding of what constitutes the “Standard of Care” in slip, trip, and fall litigation.
Although these types of cases are different than other personal liability matters, having a road map will provide clarity on how to approach, structure, and manage your case.