Learn How to Avoid the #1 Safety Problem for Your Business
Slip, trip, and fall accidents account for one third of all personal injuries in the workplace and are a top cause of workers’ compensation claims. Providing practical and real-world techniques, your organization and workers will be able to recognize, evaluate, and control slip, trip and fall hazards.
This speech is targeted towards:
Organizations, trade associations, insurance companies, policy holders, claims people and any company that needs training because slips, trips and falls are a problem for them.
- Break the accident cycle. Most slips, trips and falls are preventable! Learn how you can eliminate your slip-and-fall risk and protect your employees and customers.
- Slip-Resistant Footwear 101. Wearing the right shoes can cut your employee slip-and-fall problem in half; but not all slip-resistant shoes are the same. Learn which shoes you need to get your workers wearing.
- What the insurance industry doesn’t tell you can hurt. Learn the five simple steps that can reduce your insurance premiums.
- Don’t wait until you have been sued before you take action. Learn to identify the hidden dangers lurking in your business.
- Are your floors safe? How do you know? Learn the hidden benefits of testing your floors’ slip-resistance?